Electronic Project Management and Design Experience
Dendera Partners LLC represents three decades of varied experience in electronic product design. From aerospace to consumer electronics, a broad range of expertise is brought to every product development project.
Electronic product design is not simply a matter of looking up solutions in books, or of applying the concepts learned in school. If you ask someone who is considered a leader in this field, you will quickly learn that it is only through experience that one picks up the nuances of what constitutes a successful design. The well-rounded electronic engineer has learned, through mistakes as well as successes, that an operating electronic circuit is based on a complex inter-relationship of operating principles. The concept of "thinking out of the box" applies more often than not.
Adam Reed, Principal Engineer
Adam Reed is an electronic engineer with three decades of experience in the electronics industry. Twenty-five years of that experience is as an electronic design engineer. He has three US patents issued in his name in the area of laser technology. Rather than spending his career in one small corner of the world of electronics, Adam has gained a broad base of knowledge that often allows him to provide unusual or creative solutions to problems. On many occasions, he has been asked to join startup ventures to contribute new ways of bringing ideas to fruition. Adam is a graduate of the University of California, Berkeley.
Electronic Engineering Experience
- Pro sound/Pro Audio: Utilizing technology invented by the Company's Chief Scientist, Adam Designed the BBE™ 2002, a CES innovation-award-winning audio processor that corrects for the distortion added to a sound field by interactions between an amplifier and a loudspeaker.
- Diode Laser Technology: Helped found a pioneering company tasked with developing some of the first working designs using visible diode laser technology. As principal Laser and Electronics Engineer, Adam took this research forward, resulting in a broad line of very successful OEM components and consumer products. These included some of the first available red diode laser pointers, specialized laser line generators for the log milling industry, and infrared imaging and illumination systems for law enforcement. Research into ways to manufacture extremely rugged and repeatable laser subsystems resulted in the granting of two US patents for contributions to the state-of-the-art Laser Module technology.
- Optical Particle Counting: Designed and developed a line of breakthrough instruments for a major US manufacturer of scientific instruments who desired a presence in the particle counter industry.
- Programming and System Architecture: Developed a handheld airborne particle counter "ground-up" design based around a graphical LCD user interface. Custom display drivers, graphic menu prompts, a fully interactive design programmed in C for the Microchip PIC 18FJ-series microcontroller.
- Analog and Digital Signal Processing: Recently partnered to develop an instrument that makes visible the standing-wave nature of sound fields. The CymaScope™ uses both analog and digital signal processing to condition the audio signal used to excite a sound field in a liquid or powder medium.
In each of these cases, an open-minded approach to product design has resulted in unique solutions to specific problems. You too can make use of this innovative ability! Contact Dendera Partners LLC to find out how we can bring your concept to realization.